About Brands Scrapbook FAQ Contact View   Cart

Easton Shoes moves to Henderson Road - Jul 31, 2006

Owners Marcia and Lenny Comeras have moved the 51-year-old family business from Bethel Road in Columbus to a larger store at 1870-1880 Henderson Road at the Northwest Center. The store, at 4,000 square feet, will stock more shoes, sterling silver jewelry, gift items and accessories.

Founded in 1954 by Reuben Comeras and Bill Easton, the company built its business by selling family footwear.

List All News